Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes
Note: Middle - Top
Color: Clear pale yellow
Description: Tea tree belongs to the myrtaceae family and is native to Australia & New Zealand. It’s a flowering shrub with pinned leaves, yellow or pale purple flowers although different varieties may vary in leaves, flowers and colors. The leaves and twigs are the sources of oil after steam distillation.
Blends Well With: Peppermint, and other mints; Lemon, and other citrus
History: Its name comes from its local use as a tea made from its leaves, but our knowledge of its properties and extensive usage comes from the aboriginal people of Australia.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to four (4) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Diffuse to kill microbes in the air
- Use it on acne
- Use it in DIY cleaners and deodorizers
- It works well to combat bacteria, viruses, and fungus on skin
- Use diluted tea tree oil if you have dandruff or dry scalp
- Use it in a soothing chest rub when you have a cold or cough
Immunostimulant, Airborne Antimicrobial, Antiviral, Expectorant, Fungicidal
Shampoo for Oily Hair
- 1 tablespoon green clay
- 6 teaspoons strongly brewed organic green tea, cooled
- 2 tablespoon liquid castile soap
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 10–12 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 4 ounces distilled water
- Combine the green clay and green tea and blend well.
- Add the Castile soap and blend again.
- Now, add the honey and apple cider vinegar and continue blending until well mixed. The mixture will likely be a bit thick at this point.
- Add the distilled water and the Tea Tree essential oil. Blend until all ingredients are mixed and smooth.
- Place in a BPA-free bottle or glass container for storage.
- Store in the fridge up to 3 weeks.
Acne Scar Removal Face Mask
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Almond oil or olive oil
- 8–10 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 8–10 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 6–8 drops Helichrysum essential oil
- Combine all ingredients into a jar.
- Mix well.
- Apply daily, leaving on the skin for 10–15 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly.
- Try this mask once daily for about 8–10 days. If you notice any discomfort, discontinue use or apply every other day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.