Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamansi
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Root
Aroma: Earthy, woody, harsh, musty.
Color: Golden yellow
Description: The plant grows to about 1 meter (3 ft) in height and has pink, bell-shaped flowers.
Blends Well With: Frankincense, Lavender, Myrrh, Orange, Petit grain, Rose and Sage
History: Since ancient times, it has been used as a medicine, perfume and in religious rituals across India and Europe.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Diffuse 5 drops or inhale 1-2 drops for aromatheraphy.
- Inhale 2 drops to calm the mind and the body.
- Massage 5 drops of oil with carrier oil to relieve headches.
- Massage & rub 2 drops of oil to your feet to lower blood pressures.
- It can be applied topically to the skin.
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, Antifungal, Deodorant, Sedative
Ground Yourself Diffuser Blend
- 5 drops Spikenard essential oil
- 5 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 5 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- Place essential oils in diffuser
- Diffuse in an open room.
- 2 drops Spikenard essential oil
- 1 drop Lavender essential oil
- 1 teaspoon Sweet Almond oil
- Mix ingredients together
- Add to bath to wind down before bedtime
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.