Botanical Name: Nardostachys jatamansi
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Root
Aroma: Earthy, woody, harsh, musty.
Color: Golden yellow
Description: The plant grows to about 1 meter (3 ft) in height and has pink, bell-shaped flowers.
Blends Well With: Frankincense, Lavender, Myrrh, Orange, Petit grain, Rose and Sage
History: Since ancient times, it has been used as a medicine, perfume and in religious rituals across India and Europe.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
Come back soon for awesome ideas on how to use these essential oils!
- Diffuse 5 drops or inhale 1-2 drops for aromatheraphy.
- Inhale 2 drops to calm the mind and the body.
- Massage 5 drops of oil with carrier oil to relieve headches.
- Massage & rub 2 drops of oil to your feet to lower blood pressures.
- It can be applied topically to the skin.
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, Antifungal, Deodorant, Sedative