Botanical Name: Piper Nigrum
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Dried Berries
Aroma: Spicy, sharp, crisp and fresh scent similar to clove
Color: Colorless to pale greenish yellow
Description: Black pepper belongs to the family of Piperaceae, it's a flowering vine with tinyfruits called peppercorn approximately 5 millimetres in diameter. Black pepper is produced from green unripe drupes of the pepper plant.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Coriander, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Juniper, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Sandalwood and Ylang-ylang
History: In the present time, the largest producer of pepper in the world is Vietnam. This flowering vine is native to South India and mostly grown in tropical regions.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
Come back soon for awesome ideas on how to use these essential oils!
- Diffuse or inhale to soothe anxiety
- Dillute a drop and rub over the heart for emotional support.
- Massage 1-2 drops to feet, to boost energy
- Combine 1-2 drops with a carrier oil then apply to areas to sooth muscle and joint pains.
- When diffused, it increases the oxygen to the brain.
Digestive, Antispasmodic, Carminative, Diuretic, Antioxidant
- 2 drops Black Pepper essential oil
- 4 drops Ginger Root essential oil
- 4 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 1 tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Mix ingredients in an amber glass container
- Massage formula into the abdominal area for digesting stimulation
Sharp Focus Blend: Great for clearing your mind of distractions and worry
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 drop Black Pepper essential oil
- 1 drop Sandalwood essential oil
- Add oils to diffuser
- Diffuse in an open room for 30 minutes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.