Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Sweet & musky
Color: Clear - Pale YellowUse Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
Description: It belongs to evergreen tree (Labiatae family). It’s a close relative of sage, mint and lavender. It can grow up to 3 ft. high, it has wide hairy leaves and white-purplish colored flowers.
Blends Well With: Sandalwood, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Rose, Orange, Cassia, Myrrh and Opoponax
History: Used in the east to scent linen and clothes, it was believed to prevent the spread of diseases. Also, Indian shawls and Indian ink were identified by the unique patchouli odor.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Combine Patchouli, Cedarwood, and Eucalyptus for an effective insect repellent
- Add to a carrier oil for a skin soothing massage oil
- Diffuse to help relax and calm the mind
- Make a deodorizing spray by combining a few drops of Patchouli and water in a spray bottle
- Add to DIY deodorants to help eliminate body odors
- Inhale to help stimulate the immune system
- Add to anti-fungal blends
- Add to cleaning blends to kill bacteria
- Make an anti-inflammatory rub with a few drops of Patchouli and a carrier oil
Antidepressant, Anti-inflammatory, Cooling, Analgesic, Immunostimulant
20 drops Patchouli essential oil
15 drops Bergamot essential oil
10 drops Sandalwood essential oil
2 ounces alcohol free witch hazel
Combine all ingredients in a 2 ounce spray bottle.
Spray on underarms daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.