Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Extraction Method: Cold Expressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Aroma: Sweet, citrus smell like the orange peels from which it is derived, but more intense and concentrated
Color: Yellowish orange to golden brown liquid
Description: Its tree belongs to the Rutaceae family. Its bark is grayish-brown and it has 3 to 4 inches oval shaped leaves. Its cultivated in China, France, Mediterranean region, Portugal, North and South America.
Blends Well With: Vetiver, and other deep aromas; Cinnamon, and other spices
History: In Chinese folklore, the peel from the orange was used to treat colds, anorexia, and malignant breast sores.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
Safety: Non-toxic, non-irritating
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Make a digestive rub with a few drops of Orange and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Diffuse to uplift mood
- Make an anti-inflammatory rub by adding a few drops of Lavender and Orange to a carrier oil
- Add to some witch hazel to help tone skin
- Add to cleaning blends
- Add to therapeutic blends to help oils penetrate skin layers
Therapeutic Properties: Antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, bactericidal, carminative, choleretic, digestive, fungicidal, hypotensive, and tonic.
Citrus Essential Oil Carpet Powder
- 72 drops Simply Earth Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 4 fl. oz. amber bottle
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- In a small mixing bowl, combine baking soda and sweet orange essential oil. Stir until well mixed.
- Transfer mixture into jar.
- To use, sprinkle mixture over carpet, allow to sit for up to 15 minutes, then vacuum.
Candy Store Essential Oil Blend
- 2 drops Orange essential oil
- 2 drop Wintergreen essential oil
- Place essential oils in diffuser
- Diffuse in an open room for 20 minutes
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.