Botanical Name: Citrus latifolia tanaka
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Aroma: Fresh, citrusy, sweet, slightly tart.
Color: Clear, pale yellow to yellow liquid.
Description: It is an evergreen tree growing up to 4.5 meters (15 feet) high with smooth, green leaves, stiff sharp spines and small, white flowers.
Blends Well With: Chamomile, Lavender, Clary Sage, Rose, Clove Bud and any of the oils from the citrus oil family.
History: Originally from Asia, it is now cultivated in most warm countries, especially Italy, the West Indies and the Americas. It was introduced into Europe by the Moors and from there it migrated to the Americas.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Put on cotton to help remove remains of grease and stickers.
- Add 1 drop to shampoo for its cleaning properties.
- Add drop of oil to your drinking water for detoxifying effect.
- Inhale, diffuse or apply topically for emotional support.
- Diffuse for clean air and uplifting mood.
Astringent, Antiviral, Aperitif, Bactericidal, Disinfectant
A great way to purify the air while also making your home smell like you’ve spent the day cleaning.
- 1-2 drops each of Lemon essential oil
- 1-2 drops Lime essential oil
- 1-2 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 1-2 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 1-2 drops Bergamot essential oil