Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Berries
Aroma: Sweet aromatic pine, sweet woody.
Description: Juniper belongs to the pine family (Cupressaceae), an evergreen kind of plant. It is commonly found on the mountains of Europe, North America and Southwest Asia. Its tree can grow up to 25 ft. high.
Blends Well With: Cypress and other piney aromas
History: It has been used medicinally and as a spice throughout history, and as the flavoring agent for gin over the past few hundred years. It has also been employed in gout by expelling the buildup of uric acid in joints.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- When used topically; juniper berry essential oil helps treat skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, dandruff, eczema, oily skin, pimples/acne and other skin infections.
- Use it in a vaporizer or diffuser to inhale the aroma that relieves stress.
- It effectively relieves arthritis, gout and rheumatic pains; muscle cramps, fatigue and it promotes complete relaxation after a soak.
- Juniper oil offers emotional wellness and reduces signs of stress after a body massage.
- The aroma can help you sleep well at night.
Antispasmodic, astringent, cicatrisant, rubefacient, sedative, sudorific & tonic
Easy Aftershave for Men
10 drops Juniper Berry essential oil
5 drops Sandalwood essential oil
4 ounces Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera
1 teaspoon Vegetable Glycerin
Combine essential oils, witch hazel, and glycerin in a 4 ounce spray bottle. Shake well. Spray on face after shaving (avoid contact with eyes)
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.