Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Sweet-balsamic scent slightly similar to pine, templin, juniper berry, and cardamom.
Description: A cypress tree can grow up from 30 meters tall with 3 to feet trunk in diameter.
Blends Well With: Frankincense, and other resins
History:The Tiwi people in Australia used it for thousands of years as medicine and incense.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
Safety: Safe and non-toxic. Take care with asthmatics, potentially may cause a cough.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Blend cypress, lemon, and grapefruit with a carrier oil to ease inflammation and pain of varicose veins
- Diffuse to help ease coughs
- Blend cypress and geranium with a carrier oil for a rub to relieve menstrual discomforts
- Inhale to help ease tension
- Combine helichrysum, lavender and cypress along with a carrier oil for a wound-healing cream
Anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic, astringent, deodorant, diuretic, sudorific, & vasoconstrictive
Oh Christmas Tree Essential Oil Blend: Classic evergreen aroma
- 30 drops Douglas Fir essential oil
- 15 drops Cypress essential oil
- 15 drops Orange essential oil
- 10 drops Nutmeg essential oil
- Mix and store in a labeled dark bottle
- Add 3 drops to your Simply Earth diffuser
- Diffuse in an open room for 30 minutes
Room Deodorizing Spray
- 35 drops Cypress essential oil
- 25 drops Lavender essential oil
- 20 drops Lemon essential oil
- 4 ounces water
- 4 ounce spray bottle
- Combine essential oils and water in 4 ounce spray bottle.
- Shake and spray generously in any room of the house.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.