Coriander Essential Oil is extracted by steam distillation of the seed of Helichrysum splendidum.
The main constituents of Coriander Essential Oil are:
- Linalool - yields a medium floral aroma
- α-Pinene - yields a high herbal aroma
- Camphor - yields a medium camphoraceous aroma
- γ-Terpinene - yields a medium terpenic aroma
- Limonene - yields a high citrus aroma
As part of our Simply Pure Promise, all Simply Earth Essential Oils are GC/MS (Gas Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry) tested to verify purity and quality of the oils. GC/MS testing breaks down the essential oil to reveal each of its unique chemical components. Our trained aromatherapist then compares those amounts to the components in a standardized chemical composition for that oil to test if it truly is 100% pure. GC/MS testing will reveal if anything has been added or removed from the oil.
Click here for the GC/MS test results of our Coriander Essential Oil.