Botanical Name: Cymbopogon nardus
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Grass
Aroma: Warm, woody, fresh grassy aroma reminiscent of wet leaves
Note: Top - Middle
Description: Its leaves are narrow; it has many stems and aromatic perennial grasses.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Orange, Cedarwood, Geranium, Lemon, Lavender and Pine
History: Many cultures have used them for fever, intestinal parasites, and insect repellent.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Applying pure citronella oil topically to repel insects.
- Commonly used in aromatheraphy to control emotions.
- It helps support digestive organs.
- Natural perfume or air freshner
- Muscle relaxant.
Antiseptic, bactericidal, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, and insecticide
Cool It: To cool you down on a hot spring or summer day as well as ward off the creepy crawlies while you’re letting in a breeze, diffuse this blend.
- 4 drops Spearmint essential oil
- 4 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 4 drops Citronella essential oil
- 1 drop Lemongrass essential oil
- Add essential oils to diffuser
- Diffuse in an open room for 30 minutes
Easy Mosquito Spray
- 25 drops Citronella essential oil
- 10 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- 2 ounces water
- 2 ounces witch hazel
- 4 oz spray bottle
- Combine water, witch hazel, and essential oils in a 4 ounce spray bottle.
- Shake and spray on body, in hair, and even in the air to prevent mosquitoes.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.