Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Extraction Method: Cold Expressed
Plant Part: Fruit peel
Aroma: Fresh, herbaceous, floral scent with a woody, balsamic undertone
Color: Orange to reddish-orange
Description: Blood Orange trees are of medium-size with greenish-brown bark, spines on the branches; grow well under the sun. The fruit is a lot smaller than the ordinary orange from the grocery, but there are blots of red on the skin.
Blends Well With: Lavender, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh and Nutmeg and Clove Bud
History: Orange flowers have been used in bridal bouquets and wreaths to calm any nervous apprehension.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Used to treat oral and skin infections.
- In aromatherapy to provide relief from stress, anxiety, depression and fatigue.
- Inhale to get relief fron colds, cough and flu.
- Effective as an antiseptic.
- It is an all-natural antibacterial/antimicrobial.
Sedative, Antispasmodic, Antiseptic, Aphrodisiac, Antidepressant, Diuretic, Tonic, Cholagogue, Anti-inflammatory
Easy Citrus Cleaner
- 20 drops Blood Orange essential oil
- 15 drops Grapefruit essential oil
- 10 drops Lemongrass essential oil
- 4 oz white vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a 4 oz spray bottle.
- Shake well.
- Use in kitchens, bathrooms as an all-purpose cleaner.
Uplifting Bath Soak
- 2 drops Blood Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Geranium essential oil
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil
- ½ cup Epson salt
- Stir all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Add to a full tub for an uplifting and soothing soak
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.