Botanical Name: Santalum spicatum
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Heartwood
Aroma: Rich, sweet, fragrant yet delicate, woody, floral.
Consistency: Medium to Thick
Color: Clear with a Yellow Tinge
Description: A small, shrub-like tree with aromatic wood.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Black pepper, Geranium, Ginger, Frankincense, Lavender, Myrrh, Rose, Vetiver and Ylang-Ylang
History: Known for its intense aroma, Sandalwood essential oil has a wide range of historical uses from incense to an embalming oil.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Diffuse to calm and quiet the mind
- Add to anti-inflammatory blends
- Use in a cream or with a carrier oil to help ease acne, eczema, or inflamed skin
- Add to a bath for a relaxing, cooling effect
Anti-inflammatory, Decongestant, Cooling, Analgesic, Astringent
Beard Oil Recipe
- 1/2 ounce Jojoba oil
- 1/2 ounce Sweet Almond oil
- 1 tablespoon fractionated Coconut oil
- 3–4 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 3–4 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- small bottle with an eyedropper or cap
- In your bottle, add the Jojoba oil.
- Next add the sweet Almond oil and the fractionated Coconut oil.
- Then, add the cedarwood and sandalwood essential oils.
- Place the cap on tightly and shake well.
- Using your hands or eyedropper, apply a few drops and massage into the beard and onto the cheeks.
- Brush the beard for the finishing touch.
Tropical Woods Beeswax Candle
- 1 lb. of beeswax
- 30 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 30 drops Ylang ylang essential oil
- Thick candlewick
- Candle jar
- Break beeswax into pieces put inside a double boiler and melt.
- Add essential oils and slowly stir. Be careful not to create bubbles.
- Place candlewick in center of jar.
- Add wax and let cool.
- Trim wick to ¼ inch.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.