Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Fresh, strong, woody, and herbal scent
Color: Clear, colourless to pale yellow
Description: Rosemary (Lamiaceae family) is very aromatic, an evergreen woody herb, with thin pointed leaves (the source of steam distilled essential oil), flowers varying from pink, blue or purple. The herb grows up to about 6 feet tall - it’s native to Asia and the Mediterranean country.
Blends Well With: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint
History: Burnt in ancient shrines to drive away evil spirits and protect people from the plague and other infectious illnesses.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
Safety: Dermal maximum 16.5%, Do not use if pregnant, do not use with children under 5, do not use if epileptic, do not use with high blood pressure
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Add to hair care products and shampoo to reduce oil and improve hair health
- Increase alertness with an invigorating massage made of Rosemary and a carrier oil
- Add to skin care blends to tone and improve skin health
- Diffuse to help ease respiratory discomfort and congestion
- Add to cleaning blends for its antibacterial and antifungal properties
Antifungal, Antibacterial, Analgeisc, Anti-inflammatory, Astringent
Homemade Hair Detangler
- 6–8 drops Lavender essential oil
- 4 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1–1½ ounces purified or distilled water
- 2 ounce glass spray bottle
- small funnel
- Place the lavender and rosemary oil drops into the glass bottle.
- Funnel the apple cider vinegar and water into the bottle.
- Cap the bottle tightly and shake well.
- It is now ready to use! Spray the hair after showering and before combing or brushing. You can also spot spray, as needed, to help detangle.
DIY Itchy Scalp Shampoo
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 ounces aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon castile soap
- 3 tablespoons filtered or purified water
- 10 drops Tea Tree essential oil
- 10 drops Rosemary essential oil
- BPA-free plastic dispenser bottle
- Start by combining the honey, apple cider vinegar. If your honey is firm, you may need to heat it on the stove until melted.
- Add the aloe vera and Coconut oil. Blend well.
- Once dissolved, transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the castile soap and water. Blend again.
- Now add the essential oils. Blend well.
- Pour into your BPA-free bottle, place the cap on tightly and give it a good shake.
- Apply onto wet hair and gently massage into the scalp.
- Rinse well.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.