Botanical Name: Ravensara aromatica
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Medicinal scent, a camphorous aroma with woody notes.
Description: It is 20 meters tall with several buttress roots at the base, with a reddish bark that is very aromatic, and small green elliptical leaves. Its name in Malagasy means 'aromatic leaf'. It should be noted that Ravintsera (cinnamonum camphora) is not from the same species as Ravensara, and is not the same Essential Oil.
Blends Well With: Clove Bud, Eucalyptus, Lavender and Rosemary.
History: Indiginous to Madagascar, the Ravensara tree is a member of the Lauraceae (laurel) family. It is 20 meters tall with several buttress roots at the base, with a reddish bark that is very aromatic, and small green elliptical leaves. Its name in Malagasy means 'aromatic leaf'. It should be noted that Ravintsera (cinnamonum camphora) is not from the same species as Ravensara, and is not the same Essential Oil.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Influenza, Colds, Bronchitis, Other Respiratory Track Infections,
- It aids the body in expelling the mucus
- It is effective against some virus species, especially against herpes and shingls virus
- It alleviates pain
- Cold Sores, Shingles, Joint and Muscular Pain
Antiviral, Disinfectant, Expectorant, Tonic, Relaxant
Closet Revive Spray
- 25 drops Ravensara essential oil
- 20 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 15 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 12 ounce spray bottle
- Add essential oils to bottle and fill with water
- Shake well before each use
- Mist as needed to revive your musty closet and discourage pests
Rejuvenating Bath Salts
- 4 drops Ravensara essential oil
- 1 drop Rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops Geranium essential oil
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil
- ½ cup Epson Salt
- Mix ingredients
- Add to bath for relaxation and rejuvenation
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.