Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flower
Aroma: Intensely floral, citrusy, sweet and exotic.
Color: Clear yellow liquid.
Description: Orange petals are often associated with marriage, purity and brides, as brides traditionally wore orange buds in their hair.
Blends Well With: Geranium, Lavender, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Rosemary and Sandal Wood
History: Neroli is native to the Far East, its also said that Neroli's name was from the Roman Emperor, Nero.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Can relieve chronic anxiety
- Can be beneficial to the digestive tract
- It can help when a patient is convalescing and is a good general tonic
- Can help to regenerate skin cells and is a rejuvenating oil useful to Prevent ugly scar tissue
- Promote a smoother skin
Antidepressant, Anti-infectious, Antispasmodic, Emollient, Tonic
Skin Bliss: Improve the appearance of fine lines and the text of mature skin
- 3 drops Amyris essential oil
- 3 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops Bergamot essential oil
- 1 drop Neroli essential oil
- ⅓ ounce Camellia Seed Oil
- Mix ingredients in roll on bottle.
- Apply to skin