Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flower
Aroma: Intensely floral, citrusy, sweet and exotic.
Color: Clear yellow liquid.
Description: Orange petals are often associated with marriage, purity and brides, as brides traditionally wore orange buds in their hair.
Blends Well With: Geranium, Lavender, Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Rosemary and Sandal Wood
History: Neroli is native to the Far East, its also said that Neroli's name was from the Roman Emperor, Nero.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Can relieve chronic anxiety
- Can be beneficial to the digestive tract
- It can help when a patient is convalescing and is a good general tonic
- Can help to regenerate skin cells and is a rejuvenating oil useful to Prevent ugly scar tissue
- Promote a smoother skin
Antidepressant, Anti-infectious, Antispasmodic, Emollient, Tonic
Dry Skin Body Butter
- 1 ounce Cocoa butter
- 1 ounce Jojoba oil
- 8 drops Neroli essential oil
- 5 drops orange essential oil
- 2 drops Cardamom essential oils
- 5 drops Vanilla Oleoresin
- Blend together
- As it cools, it will thicken
- Apply to dry and cracked skin for soothing relaxation and rejuvination
- 20 drops Neroli essential oil
- 15 drops Geranium essential oil
- 40 drops Rosewood essential oils
- Add to dark colored glass bottle. Shake well for 1 minute, and allow to sit for 24 hours before use.
- To use
- Add 2-4 drops to diffuser and diffuse in an open room.
- Add 204 drops to 1 tablespoon Fractionated Coconut Oil and use as massage oil
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.