Botanical Name: Thymus mastichina
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Flower/Leaf
Aroma: Herbaceous, sweet, and woody, with a camphorous undertone
Color: Clear, pale yellow liquid.
Description: It is a perennial herb, with creeping roots, sending up woody stems about a foot high, branched above, often purplish.
Blends Well With: Orange, Lavender, Rosewood, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Basil, Thyme, Elemi, Chamomile, and spices like Nutmeg or Cardamom.
History: Marjoram has a very ancient medical reputation. The Greeks used it extensively, both internally and externally for fomentations.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to four( 4) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Diffuse before sleeping for a good night sleep.
- Dillute few drops and apply at the back of your neck to release tension.
- Diffuse for a healthy respiratory function.
- Induces a calming, relaxing and sedative effect on both the mind and body.
- Massage 1-2 drops under your feet for cardiovascular support.
Analgesic, Anaphrodisiac, Antispasmodic, Antiseptic, Antiviral
- 5 oz unscented bath & shower gel
- 3 drops Geranium essential oil
- 4 drops Marjoram essential oil
- 4 drops Yarrow essential oil
- Place essential oils in a diffuser
- Diffuse into an open room
- 2 drops Marjoram essential oil
- 1 drop Thyme essential oil
- 2 drops Rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- Place essential oils in a diffuser and diffuse into an open room
- Or add to 1 tablespoon carrier oil and run on the back of neck and temples
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.