Botanical Name: Citrus limon
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Aroma: Strong bright lemony scent.
Color: Clear to greenish yellow
Description: Lemon also called Citrus limon belongs to the evergreen tree family called Rutaceae. Its tree can grow 10 to 20 ft. high with few large branches, stiff thorns, light green leaves and bears edible yellow fuit.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Lime, Orange and Mandarin
History: Lemon Oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser, and Lemons themselves reached the height of fame when the British Navy began using citrus fruits to counteract the effects of scurvy.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- It can support metabolism and weight loss.
- Diffusing lemon essential oil in the air can lift mood and fight depression.
- It can support lymphatic drainage and help your overcome a cold fast
- Diffuse or take internally with Peppermint and Lavender to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort
- It's a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
Anti-anaemic, anti-rheumatic, anti-toxic, astringent, cicatrisant, diaphoretic, febrifuge, hyptensive, & vermifuge
Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Rinse: makes about 8 ounces
- 1/8 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup purified water
- 10 drops Lemon essential oil
- 10 drops Rosemary essential oil
- Clean bottle
- In your bottle, add the apple cider vinegar.
- Add the purified water. Replace the cap and shake well.
- Add the essential oils. Shake again until well blended.
- Apply to hair and scalp after shampooing.
- Rinse with cool water for best results.
Fresh and Clean Diffuser Recipe: This blend is wonderful for creating a welcoming atmosphere in your home. It’s bright and fresh.
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 drops lemon essential oil
- 2 drops rosemary essential oil
- Place essential oils in a diffuser
- Diffuse into an open room
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.