Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
Origin: Eastern Europe
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flower
Aroma: Fresh, herbaceous, floral scent with a woody, balsamic undertone.
Note: Middle – Top
Description: The herb belongs to the Lamiaciae family. It’s a bushy shrub with tiny, tubular blossoms with 12-18 inches flowers (that spike upward).
Ingredients: Lavender essential oil in fractionated Coconut oil.
Blends Well With: Geranium, and other florals
History: Lavender has been used since ancient times. The Romans added lavender to their bath water, hence the name from the Latin lavare, 'to wash'.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to four (4) years
- Simply massage this oil to get relief from anxiety and stress.
- Diffuse to calm the mind and body
- Use in a salve to help ease itching from insect bites
- It hydrates/moisturizes and nourishes the hair and scalp to control dandruff.
- Add a few drops to water in a spray bottle for a calming pillow mist
- Use in cleaning and deodorizing blends
- Inhale (or diffuse) to help combat coughs/colds
- Combine a few drops with coconut oil for an easy skin moisturizer
Analgesic, antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, carminative, choleretic, deodorant, nervine, sedative, tonic, wound healing, vulnerary
Sweet Dreams - Children’s Massage Oil
Safe and mild, this massage oil will help relax and soothe your little one off to dreamland.
4 drops Lavender essential oil
1 ounce jojoba oil
Combine Lavender essential oil and jojoba oil. Rub on child’s feet before bedtime.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.