Botanical Name: Abies siberica
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Needles
Aroma: Sharp crisp, clean scent of fir needles.
Color: Clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid
Description: Fir trees can be classified as one of the Pinaceae genus family. It can be found mostly in Europe, Asia, Central and North America. It usually grows on mountain regions. Its leaves are flat, soft and needle-like appearance.
Blends Well With: Pine, Cedarwood, Benzoin, Lavender, Spruce and Rosemary
History: It has been used for its respiratory complaints, fever, muscular, and rheumatic pain.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Relaxing when diffused and inhaled.
- It can be applied topically for pain relief.
- It helps in detoxification.
- It can be added to cleaning agents.
- It is a good deodorizer.
Analgesic, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antitussive, deodorant, expectorant, & tonic
Happy Holiday Essential Oil Diffuser Blend
- 2 drops White Fir essential oil
- 2 drops Wild Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Wintergreen essential oil
- Place essential oils in a diffuser
- Diffuse in an open room
- Tablespoon of grain alcohol (vodka)
- 18 drops of Fir Needle essential oil
- 18 drops of Tangerine essential oil
- 6 drops of Pine essential oil
- 9 drops of Aniseed essential oil
- Mix ingredients
- Carefully dip cotton wools balls into the fragrant aromatherapy blend and pin them onto your Christmas tree like snowflakes.
- Safety note: Keep away from the Christmas tree lights and naked flame.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.