Botanical Name: Coffea arabica
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Beans
Aroma: Coffee Essential Oil smells just like a fresh brewed pot of coffee.
Color: Dark brown
Description: Coffee is a tropical evergreen tree native to Ethiopia. The tree has glossy dark-green leaves and small fragrant white flowers with a jasminelike fragrance. the flower develop into sweet tasting purple fruits with two beans inside.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Vanilla oleoresin, Cedarwood Himalayan, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Petitgrain, Rose absolute, Sandalwood, Vanilla CO2, Pink Grapefruit
History: Coffee plant was discovered in Ethiopia in the 11th century then soon spread through Arabian peninsula in the mid 14th century.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to five (5) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- When diffused or inhaled, it helps to relieve blocked nose.
- You can mix 1-2 drops of coffee essential oil to your bath for relaxing effect.
- It can be used as an external solution to combat harmful effects of free radicals
- It can be used to deodorize rooms and invigorate the body.
- Soak cotton balls to this oil and keep close to you to help lift your mood.
Antioxidant, Antidepressant, Stimulant, Anti-ageing, Digestive
Anti-Aging Coffee Bean Face Oil Recipe: You can use this oil all over my face and neck each morning. It’s very hydrating so I find that I don’t need any additional moisturizer. I let the oil absorb into my skin for a minute or two then apply my makeup.
- 2 tablespoons rosehip oil
- 15 drops Coffee Bean essential oil
- Using a small bowl, mix rosehip oil and Coffee Bean essential oil until well blended.
- Store in a dark, glass container and in a cool, dry place.
- You only need a drop or two for your whole face!
Coffee Sugar Scrub
3 drops Coffee essential oil
3 drops Frankincense essential oil
2 drops Orange essential oil
½ cup sugar
¼ cup Jojoba oil
¼ cut Sweet Almond oil
- Mix together the following ingredients in a reusable container.
- Gently massage 1 tablespoon at a time over the entire body as a last step in a shower.
- Rinse and blot skin dry to seal in moisture.
- Enjoy great skin and the aroma to help start you day off right.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.