Botanical Name: Coffea arabica
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Beans
Aroma: Coffee Essential Oil smells just like a fresh brewed pot of coffee.
Color: Dark brown
Description: Coffee is a tropical evergreen tree native to Ethiopia. The tree has glossy dark-green leaves and small fragrant white flowers with a jasminelike fragrance. the flower develop into sweet tasting purple fruits with two beans inside.
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Vanilla oleoresin, Cedarwood Himalayan, Juniper Berry, Neroli, Petitgrain, Rose absolute, Sandalwood, Vanilla CO2, Pink Grapefruit
History: Coffee plant was discovered in Ethiopia in the 11th century then soon spread through Arabian peninsula in the mid 14th century.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to five (5) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- When diffused or inhaled, it helps to relieve blocked nose.
- You can mix 1-2 drops of coffee essential oil to your bath for relaxing effect.
- It can be used as an external solution to combat harmful effects of free radicals
- It can be used to deodorize rooms and invigorate the body.
- Soak cotton balls to this oil and keep close to you to help lift your mood.
Antioxidant, Antidepressant, Stimulant, Anti-ageing, Digestive
Anti-Aging Coffee Bean Face Oil Recipe: You can use this oil all over my face and neck each morning. It’s very hydrating so I find that I don’t need any additional moisturizer. I let the oil absorb into my skin for a minute or two then apply my makeup.
- 2 tablespoons rosehip oil
- 15 drops Coffee Bean essential oil
- Using a small bowl, mix rosehip oil and Coffee Bean essential oil until well blended.
- Store in a dark, glass container and in a cool, dry place.
- You only need a drop or two for your whole face!