Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaves
Aroma: spicy, slightly woody, cinnamon-like scent
Color: Clear – Pale Yellow
Description: Cassia is an evergreen tree growing up to 20 m. tall, with thick leathery leaves (where essential oil comes from) and white flowers.
Blends Well With: Sweet Orange, Clove, and other spices
History: In Exodus 30: 23, Moses was ordered to use both Cinnamon (Kinnamon) and Cassia (Qesia) together with Myrrh, Sweet Calamus and Olive Oil to produce a holy oil with which to anoint the Ark of the Covenant.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- It fights depression, uplifts mood.
- An effective treatment for nausea.
- It imrpoves blood circulation.
- A good stimulant for body functions.
- It fights infection.
Antimicrobial, Anti-diarrhea, Antispasmodic, Antiviral, Astringent, Anti-rheumatic/arthritic, Febrifuge, Circulatory, Emenagogue
Holiday Spice Potpourri
- 1-2 ounces of mixed dried botanicals (cedar chips, dried orange peels, star anise pods, cinnamon bark/sticks, juniper berries or your botanical of choice)
- 3 drops Cassia essential oil
- 4 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
- 1 drop Cinnamon essential oil
In a large bowl combine dried botanicals and essential oils.
Mix together with a spoon making sure not to touch the essential oils as they may irritate skin.
Place mixture in a decorative potpourri container.
After 1-2 months, refresh potpourri with essential oil mixture.
Overworked Muscle Massage
- 2 drops Cassia essential oil
- 8 drops Wintergreen essential oil
- 10 drops Helichrysum essential oil
- 5 drops Peppermint essential oil
- 15 drops Copaiba essential oil
- 4 oz Jojoba oil
- 4 ounce bottle
- Mix oils together in bottle
- Fill remainder of bottle with Jojoba oil
- Shake to mix
- Apply a teaspoon amount and massage in after a hard day at work
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.