Botanical Name: Cinnamomum camphora
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Wood & bark
Aroma: pervasive penetrating fragrant aroma, clean medicinal, nose opening scent
Description: A Camphor tree (is evergreen) may grow up to 35 m. tall; camphor can be found all over the tree. It takes more than 50 years for a camphor tree to yield oil; amazingly, it can live through a millennium.
Blends Well With: Basil, Cajeput, Chamomile, Lavender, Melissa, and Rosemary
History: A long time ago, camphor was used as a protection against contagious diseases by wearing a piece of it on necks.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Used as an external pain remedy for wounds, inflammation, bruises and rheumatic joints.
- It can treat heart ailments, hysteria and epilepsy.
- It was used in incense form to relieve bronchitis, asthma and other respiratory ailments.
- It's a good stimulant as a treatmet for fainting.
- When diffused or inhaled, it's an effective decongestant.
Analgesic, Antispasmodic, Stimulant, Skin Tonic, Laxative, Anti-rheumatic, Vasoconstrictor, Hypertensive, Sedative, Rubefacient
Easy and Safe Outdoor Insecticide
- 20 drops Camphor essential oil
- 30 drops Basil essential oil
- 4 oz white vinegar
- 4 oz spray bottle
- Combine essential oils and vinegar in a 4 ounce spray bottle.
- Shake well and spray ant trails, porches, furniture, and other places where insects linger.
- Do not spray directly on skin.
Muscle Relaxing Bath Soak
- 2 drops Camphor essential oil
- 1 drop Helichrysum essential oil
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil
- ½ cup Epson salt
- Stir all the ingredients together
- Add to running bath water for a muscle relaxing bath soak
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.