Botanical Name: Melaleuca cajuputi
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: fresh camphorous, fruity
Color: Colorless to pale yellow
Description: Cajeput is a tree from the Malaleuca Family. It has white spongy, flexible bark that you can easily remove from the trunk. Cajeput are evergreens characterized by pointed leaves, with red, green or white flowers.
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Labdanum, Origanum, Rosemary and Thyme
History: In the 17th century, Cajeput was introduced to Europe it was rare until Moluccas was colonized by Dutch.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two(2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- Diffuse for colds and cough relief.
- Its dilluted form can be applied topically.
- Used in aromatherapy, as an expectorant, as anti-fungal, pain-killer.
- Good remedy for a number of conditions (bronchitis, asthma, sore throat, sinusitis, muscle pains, oily skin, rheumatism)
- It is an effective antiseptic that prevents infection in wounds.
Expectorant, Insect Repellent, Febrifuge, Vulnerary, Analgesic, Astringent, Antibacterial, Diaphoretic, Rubefacient
Sore Muscle Massage Oil
- 5 drops Cajeput essential oil
- 5 drops Juniper Berry essential oil
- 2 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 oz of a light carrier oil (Jojoba, Grapeseed, Avocado, or Coconut oils)
Blend essential oils and carrier oil together in a small, resealable container.
Do a skin test to ensure oils are not too strong (dab 1 drop of the blend on wrist).
If no reaction, then use blend to massage on sore or strained muscles.
Rejuvenating Face Mask
- 3 drops Cajeput essential oil
- 4 drops orange essential oil
- 3 drops Lavender essential oil
- 2 ounces witch hazel
- 2 ounce bottle
- Add essential oils to 2 ounce bottle
- Fill the remainder of bottle with witch hazel
- Shake well before using
- Apply to a water-dampened cotton ball and wiping over oily areas of the skin
- Or add a teaspoon of the blend to a small basin of water and soak a face cloth.
- Relax and keep your eyes closed as you apply the cloth to your entire face for a refreshing mask.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.