Botanical Name: Radix angelicae sinensis
Extraction Method: Extraction by ethanol, combined with steam distillation
Plant Part: Root
Aroma: peppery, slightly woody, green herbacious, earthy
Note: Base to Middle
Color: Light brownish
Description: Angelica grows from 1 to 3 meters tall, with large hairy leaves and compound white to greenish-white flowers. The roots contain the active ingredients (rhizomes and furocoumarins).
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh, and Sandalwood
History: The Chinese employ at least ten kinds of angelica, well known for promoting fertility, fortifying the spirit, and for treating female disorders generally; it has a reputation second only to ginseng. It is current in the British Herbal Pharmacopoeia as a specific for bronchitis associated with vascular deficiency. Candied Angelica stalks are popular in France and Spain.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
Come back soon for awesome ideas on how to use these essential oils!
- When applied on the painful parts of the body, it relaxes both intestinal and abdominal muscles and pushes the gas downward to pass out of the body.
- Diffused oil in aromatherapy can help clear air passages, ease colds and cough symptoms and related congestion of the respiratory system.
- Inhaling angelica root essential oil reduces stress and anxiety as it decreases stress hormones.
- One drop of this oil added to carrier oil can help soothe and help in overall detoxification.
- It is good for headaches, fatigue, nausea, sleeplessness, fever and flu, and other body pains.
Depurative, Diuretic, Stimulant, Tonic, Stomachic, Diaphoretic, Carminative, Digestive, Hepatic, Emenagogue, Expectorant, Febrifuge
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.