Botanical Name: Radix angelicae sinensis
Extraction Method: Extraction by ethanol, combined with steam distillation
Plant Part: Root
Aroma: peppery, slightly woody, green herbacious, earthy
Note: Base to Middle
Color: Light brownish
Description: Angelica grows from 1 to 3 meters tall, with large hairy leaves and compound white to greenish-white flowers. The roots contain the active ingredients (rhizomes and furocoumarins).
Blends Well With: Cedarwood, Frankincense, Myrrh, and Sandalwood
History: The Chinese employ at least ten kinds of angelica, well known for promoting fertility, fortifying the spirit, and for treating female disorders generally; it has a reputation second only to ginseng. It is current in the British Herbal Pharmacopoeia as a specific for bronchitis associated with vascular deficiency. Candied Angelica stalks are popular in France and Spain.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to two (2) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- When applied on the painful parts of the body, it relaxes both intestinal and abdominal muscles and pushes the gas downward to pass out of the body.
- Diffused oil in aromatherapy can help clear air passages, ease colds and cough symptoms and related congestion of the respiratory system.
- Inhaling angelica root essential oil reduces stress and anxiety as it decreases stress hormones.
- One drop of this oil added to carrier oil can help soothe and help in overall detoxification.
- It is good for headaches, fatigue, nausea, sleeplessness, fever and flu, and other body pains.
Depurative, Diuretic, Stimulant, Tonic, Stomachic, Diaphoretic, Carminative, Digestive, Hepatic, Emenagogue, Expectorant, Febrifuge
Angelica Root Facial Anti Aging Cream
- 2 drops Angelica essential oil
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 2 drops Sandalwood essential oil
- 2 oz Coconut oil
- Melt Coconut oil in microwave (20-30 seconds at a time, stirring in between)
- Add essential oils to melted Coconut oil and stir well
- Store in a resealable container
- Use a small amount of cream each night before bed
Relaxing Massage Oil
- 2 drops Angelica Root essential oil
- 3 drops Sweet Basil essential oil
- 2 drops Cardamom essential oil
- 3 drops Spearmint essential oil
- 2 ounces of Sweet Almond oil
- 2 ounce squeeze bottle
- Mix oils together
- Fill the rest of the 2 ounce squeeze with Sweet Almond oil
- Shake to mix well
- Use as a massage oil or add a teaspoon to a full tub
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.