Botanical Name: Aniba rosaeodora
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Wood
Aroma: Warm and woody scent, though sweeter and slightly floral.
Color: Clear, colourless to pale yellow liquid.
Description: Rosewood refers to any of a number of richly hued timbers, often brownish with darker veining but found in many different hues
Blends Well With:Cedarwood, Frankincense, Geranium, Rosemary, Mandarin, Ylang-ylang.
History: The Brazilian rose wood tree which is also called pau rosa in Brazil was a widely cultivated crop especially in the regions around the amazon
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Diffuse it using a vaporizer
- It help treat depression
- It reduce the onset of pimples, acne, and blackheads while controlling the amount of sebum secreted by your oil glands
- It stimulates feelings, the secretion of hormones, enzymes, acids and bile, circulation, digestion and other essential functions.
- Can give you relief from slight headaches, toothaches and pain in the muscles and joints, particularly those resulting from infections that lead to colds, influenza, mumps, and measles.
Mildly analgesic, Antiseptic, Aphrodisiac, Cephalic, Anti-depressant
Oatmeal Body Scrub
- ¼ cup cornmeal
- ¼ cup rolled oats, ground fine
- ¼ cup almonds, ground fine
- 1 tablespoon Sweet Almond oil
- 6 drops Rosewood essential oil
- 2 drops Chamomile essential oil
- 2 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- In separate batches, grind the oats and almonds to a fine texture using a coffee grinder. (Make sure it's well cleaned first so your oatmeal body scrub doesn't end up smelling like coffee.)
- Using a metal spoon, stir them all together in a glass or ceramic bowl (or even the jar you intend to keep it in - remember to use dark glass or PET plastic.)
- Drop in the essential oils, placing each drop in its own little spot on top of the oatmeal body scrub mixture. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- When you're ready to use your homemade body scrub, stir in the Sweet Almond oil.
- To use, take a quick, warm shower to wet your skin. Standing in the bathtub, massage the oatmeal body scrub into your skin using gentle circular motions until your skin is rosy from the increased circulation.
- Rinse off under the shower, towel dry and moisturize.