Botanical Name: Helichrysum splendidum
Origin: South Africa
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Plant Part: Flowers
Aroma: Fresh, earthy, herbaceous.
Color: Clear, pale yellow to yellow liquid.
Description: This shrub grows to a height of 60-90 cm with oblong leaves.
Blends Well With: Chamomile, Lavender, Clary Sage, Rose, Clove Bud and any of the oils from the citrus oil family.
History: In the last ten years, production of Helichrysum from the hillsides of Croatia, Bosnia, and Herzegovina has returned to the market.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to seven (7) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience included for your convenience
- Help relieve tension by massaging onto the temples and the back of the neck
- Useful for treating respiratory conditions by diffusing.
- Beneficial in helping low moods due to its uplifting nature
- Great benefit in helping with muscle aches, joint aches and pains when massaged.
- Helps relieve and heal acne and scars.
Diuretic, Splenic, Emollient, Mucolytic, Hepatic
Muscle Relaxing Bath Soak
- 2 drops Camphor essential oil
- 1 drop Helichrysum essential oil
- 2 drops Frankincense essential oil
- 1 tablespoon Jojoba oil
- ½ cup Epson salt
- Stir all the ingredients together
- Add to running bath water for a muscle relaxing bath soak