Botanical Name: Laurus nobilis
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Leaf
Aroma: Sweet herbal aroma when dried, mild floral spicy scent like oregano, strong medicinal scent
Consistency: Thin - Medium
Description: Bay Laurel are evergreen trees (from Lauraceae Family) which grow varied from 10 to 18 meters tall. It takes five years for the tree to mature and produce five kilograms of leaves per season.
Blends Well With: Eucalyptus, and other camphoraceous aromas
History: The leaves were used by the ancient Greeks and Romans to crown their victors.
Use Safely: Generally safe to use. Simply follow instructions to dilute. The International Federation of Aromatherapists does not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
STORAGE LIFE: Up to three(3) years
Euro Dropper Cap: included for your convenience
- When diffused it helps to relieve colds, coug and flu symptoms.
- It relieves muscles spasms.
- It can improve appetite.
- Used to treat tonsilitis.
- Massaged oil for calming effect.
Anti-Inflammatory, Antiseptic, Antibiotic, Anti-Neuralgic, Analgesic, Antispasmodic, Aperitif, Astringent, Sedative, Insecticide
Spicy Bay Diffuser Blend
3 drops Bay Laurel Essential Oil
2 drops Sweet Orange essential oil
Place essential oils in diffuser. Diffuse in an open room.
Christmas Spirit Shower Gel: Make your own invigorating, Christmas scented shower gel.
- 12 drops of Bay Leaf essential oil
- 12 drops of Mandarin essential oil
- 6 drops of Cinnamon essential oil
- 6 drops of Ginger essential oil
- 100ml Natural Shower Gel
- 4 ounce container
- Mix essential oils
- Fill 4 ounce container with shower gel
- Use small penny size amount for an invigorating shower for the season
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.