You might wonder how Santa Clause keeps his beard in good shape after all these years. Let's be honest, he is definitely "beard goals" for some guys! Let's see how you can recreate that iconic beard or at least help your man out on this challenge.
2 tsp. Carrier oil (I like using jojoba oil for recipes like this!)
2 drops Vetiver Essential Oil
1 drop Fir Needle Essential Oil
1 drop Cedarwood Essential Oil.
1. In a glass bottle, add 2 drops of Vetiver Essential Oil.
2. Followed by a drop of Fir Needle Essential Oil.
3. And add a drop of Cedarwood Essential Oil.
4. Lastly, top it off with 2 teaspoons of any carrier oil you prefer. In this recipe, I used jojoba oil!
5. Give it a little shake and it's ready to be used!
Get your man's beard the moisture it needs! The best part about it is you know what's in it and it's all-natural. It's a great gift idea for the men in the family. They'll love the personal touch and they can even make it themselves. How about that?
Curious what Fir Needle else can do for you? Check it out here!