Getting headaches and sore muscles lately?
There are so many different over-the-counter pain relievers on the market. Many of us have taken a Tylenol or an Advil at some point to deal with a headache or some other type of muscle pain. While no one can doubt the potency of these painkillers, a lot of them carry further risk to your health and can only be used sparingly.
This DIY pain relieving roll-on can be made in the comfort of your own home and used to relieve headaches caused by tension, stress, or rolled onto muscles to soothe and ease pain.*
What You’ll Need:
- Five drops of clove essential oil
- Six drops of ginger essential oil
- Nine drops of peppermint essential oil
- Nine drops of wintergreen essential oil
- A 10ml dark amber glass roll on bottle
- Carrier oil of your choice (I used fractionated coconut oil)
- Latex or vinyl gloves (optional)
- Plastic droppers (optional)
How to Make the Pain Relief Roll On
- Using your dropper or oil bottle, carefully drop essential oils into roll-on container
- Fill the rest of the container with your carrier oil. (It is important to dilute anything that will be applied topically with a carrier oil, as many oils can cause skin irritation when applied by themselves).
- Close bottle tightly and store in a cool, dark place.
Use this roll-on whenever you feel stressed, a headache coming on, or need some quick pain relief in your muscles. You won’t be sorry you did!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure an illness. For immediate medical concerns, please consult your doctor.