How to make this adorable DIY Christmas natural diffuser
There’s something so fun about giving out homemade gifts, they seem to add more meaning. Here’s an idea for an easy gift that’s simple to make, all natural, and will make homes smell great that comes from our November subscription box. Make it yourself or get the kiddos together to make gifts grandma will love! I’m thinking about making this with my students this year as a gift to give :)
- Small jar (we used a 4 oz jar)
- Metal ring (part of the lid)
- Pretty paper
- A ribbon (optional)
- Baking soda
- Your favorite Christmas Diffuser Blend
- Fill the jar with baking soda - this will help absorb stinky odors
- Add your favorite Christmas blend using your essential oils to the baking soda
- Place paper over lid and cut to size (tip: use the lid ring as a template!)
- Attach paper to jar with metal ring
- Poke small holes into the paper to let the scent waft through the air (use a toothpick or tack)
- Tie a ribbon around the jar for a decorative touch
- Refresh with essential oils as desired - this baby will last as long as you want it to!
There you have it - an easy-peasy, adorable gift. For more great ideas like this, subscribe to our Simply Earth essential oil recipe box where you’ll get all the supplies you need plus a bunch more with simple recipes and projects like this one.